Post retirement included:
1. Quality Control at Crestview Aerospace, FL.
2. Owning and operating an oyster bar called “The Oar House”.
3. Market consulting for a Aerospace Firms.
4. IOT&E Consultant to the Nationalist Chinese Air Force, Taiwan.
5. Professor for Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University, teaching graduate and undergraduate aeronautical courses and flying the AG-5B Tiger.
It is amusing what an old fighter pilot does in later life to remain associated with the flying business, putting food on the table, and telling war stories to his grandchildren.