Henry Lee Graves, Jr.
After serving in the USAF, Lee Graves became the owner of LGL Enterprises.
Henry Lee Graves, Jr. (Col USAF, Ret) “Headed West” on January 5, 2021.
Lee Graves graduated from Texas A&M University with a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and later received an MA from Pepperdine University.
He served in the USAF from 1969-1995, including an assignment in Vietnam.
Graves is survived by wife Linda, as well as children Henry L. Graves, III and Leah M. Montgomery
A service was held on Saturday, 12 June 2021,at St Philips United Methodist Church, Round Rock, TX and included a flyover salute.
- 1969-1995 Served in the USAF
- 162nd Tactical Fighter Squadron, AZANG
- 924th Fighter Wing Commander
- 1995 Base commander, Bergstrom AFB, TX
Awards & Decorations
Military & Civilian Education
- 1967 BA/Accounting, Texas A&M University
- 1978 MA, Pepperdine University