26 June 1969 – Capt John Casper was serving with the 413th TFS out of Phan Rang AB, Vietnam. On a mission to detect VietCong...Read More
James N. Bullock was born in Sioux City, Iowa. After serving in the USAF and the Air National Guard, he retired in 1992 as a LtCol.
Jim completed his J.D. at Mississippi College School of Law and was admitted to the bar in 1980.
He has received the American Jurisprudence Award in Uniform Commercial Code and Estate Planning and practices law in the Jackson, Mississippi Area.
- 1972-1973 IP, 3617th PTS/3615th PTW, Craig AFT, AL (T-37)
- 1973-1975 124th TFS/132nd TFG, IAANG Des Moines, IA (F-100C/D/F)
- 1975-1992 186th TRG/153rd TRS, MSANG, Meridian, MS (RF-101/RF-4C)
Awards & Decorations
Military & Civilian Education
- Usual correspondence courses.
- 1970 BA, Mississippi College
- 1980 J.D., Mississippi College School of Law