Richard C. Campbell
I flew the F-100A at Nellis AFB the late summer of 1958. (Last of fighter training). Went to George and flew the F-100 D with Chuck Yeager as squadron commander.
- Class 58-J, Luke AFB, AZ (F-84F)
- Nellis AFB, NV (F-100A)
- 306th Tactical Fighter Squadron, George AFB, CA (F-100D/F)
- 510th Tactical Fighter Squadron, Clark AB, Philippines (100D/F)
Awards & Decorations
Flight Hours: 2000 in F-100
Military & Civilian Education
- Learned it all from Chuck Yeager, Harry W. Schurr, and ‘Black’ Dan Druen acquiring 2000 hrs of F-100 time.
- Bachelor of Science, Ball State University, Muncie, Indiana